Flawless by Elsie Silver

 



Flawless 

Reviewed by Jessica Colleran

I have found myself lately absolutely falling in love with romance books. They used to be some of my least favorite books to read, but at the beginning of this year, I told myself I was going to try and learn to like them. I am proud to say I have succeeded and now I can't get enough of all these popular romance novels. My latest find was the first book in the Chestnut Springs series. Flawless is the first book in this series. Each book focuses on a different man from Chestnut Springs.

Summary

Rhett Eaton is a two-time National Champion bull rider. He is also the kind of guy that does whatever he wants and says whatever he wants. This does not bode well for all of his sponsors when in an interview he says the wrong thing. In order to not lose ALL of his sponsors his P.R. representative sends his daughter, Summer Hamilton, to "babysit" Rhett for the remainder of the season and to try and help him nail any future interviews. Kip is Summer's father, and he gives her and Rhett but one rule: not to sleep together. They break that rule pretty quickly as they are unable to deny their attraction to each other from the moment they meet. Now the pair must decide if they can make this relationship work or if it would be better to just go their separate ways. 

What I Liked/Didn't Like

I really enjoyed this book. I don't have much I didn't like about it. About the only thing I would change, was it was a bit slow at times, but overall, I loved it. The characters were all likeable and learning about the bull riding circuit was very interesting. I loved the small-town setting where Rhett lives and I enjoyed all the traveling that he and Summer did to different rodeos. 

Rating ⭐⭐⭐⭐.5

If you are a romance novel fan, I would absolutely recommend this book. I have already added the other books in the Chestnut Springs series to my TBR list. I think you will get swept up in the rugged cowboys in this book just as much as I did!! 

Comments